Friday 19 June 2009

Beware of dodgy printers / printing companies

Someone, who has since apologized, recommended an Argentinean printer called Fernando to me.

He had a shop near the vegetable market on the Cartama road in Alhaurin el Grande.

I ordered 2,000 for sale and for rent signs which he assured me were water resistant and once he had mounted them or whatever he planned to do they would be ready and I would be joining the growing list of his happy customers.

After many, in fact innumerable telephone calls and emails ( the shop had closed down) he finally delivered the signs which I paid for in full. Once subjected to the infrequent rain the aforementioned water proof signs bubbled up and got soaking wet. They looked awful and not something I could ever send to my customers. He had kept half of the signs to continue working on them but once I complained it took me three weeks of ringing to get him to come back with my merchandise.

I am writing to warn any business in the Alhaurin el grande/ Coin area who may come across a jolly Argentinean printer called Fernando driving a Veterinarian pick up truck to beware.

For reputable service providers go to www.servicesdirectspain.com

1 comment:

  1. the fact he is now out of business speaks volumes.

    ReplyDelete